Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Alameda Office
Your first visit to Amanda F. Leong DDS involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our dental team will work together to ensure that you receive quality care in a comfortable and relaxed setting. We are a dedicated team and look forward to helping you with all of your dental needs.
- Patient Registration Form
- Office/Financial Policy
- X-ray/Records Release Form
- Health History Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Agreement to Receive Electronic Communication Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Alameda City Hall - Alameda Elk's Club
- Parking located in rear of building
- No street parking on Tuesday mornings - street sweeping, cars will be ticketed by Alameda Police